Tuesday 9 October 2012

Stroll in the Woods



 If you hadn't figured it out yet from my other posts...I'm doing a new project based on the children's book The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. It's all to create shiny new pieces for my portfolio. 

It's super fun being able to work on your own project but I must admit, I'm finding it difficult to work in a linear way. My ideas are too many and all over the place! 

I'm trying to branch my work out into Visual Development rather than simply Character Design. So I'm taking baby steps with introducing *simple* backgrounds and colours but concentrating on those 'story telling moments'. 

So here we have Mr Tumnas and Lucy walking arm in arm back to his place for a warm cuppa. When I organise my thoughts better, Ill get this painted up all proper like. 


2 comments:

  1. Sooo awesome! I really cant wait to see what you do with the white witch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ben. Unfortunately the White Witch is being a right pain in the arse! I cant figure her out! Grrrr!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.